Ranfyes replied

8 weeks ago

Alien Hunter Dubbed Hindi Movie Free Download Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

An alien black box is found in the South Pole, where a government agency is conducting botanical experiments.
In 1947, in New Mexico, a radio operator receives a signal following regular patterns. While investigating the occurrence, he vanishes. In the present day, the same signal is transmitted from a base in the Falkland Islands to United States of America and a satellite captures images of a unknown object in Antartic. The cryptologist Julien Rome (James Spader) is invited to investigate the mystery in the South Pole and he flies to a research base. While a team tries to open a weird shell probably from the outer space, Julien solves the message, which proves to be a distress signal ordering not to open the case.
Very bad acting, and a very shallow story. Not even a decent B-Movie<br/><br/>Events that were suposed to be shocking like humans geting on board an alien ship were boring and very lame.<br/><br/>This is one of the worst sci-fi I&#39;ve ever seen. I saw the 5.0 stars and decided to watch it since i like the genre, but it sucked so bad.<br/><br/>Now there&#39;s really very few good movies on ALIEN subject, I think because most of them are low budget<br/><br/>I give it 3/10
Reading over the reviews for this film, I see that pretty much everyone agrees that while it&#39;s not an A+ Top Notch effort, it certainly isn&#39;t as bad as it could have been.<br/><br/>What&#39;s good about it:<br/><br/>1) James Spader (!), who&#39;s incredible in everything he&#39;s in. 2) Pretty good Visual Effects. 3) Nice Musical Score.<br/><br/>What&#39;s average: <br/><br/>1) The other performances. 2) The story (as many have pointed out, it&#39;s a mosaic of other movies).<br/><br/>What&#39;s monumental: <br/><br/>You will never see another movie in which the end credits has as many crew members with last names ending with the letter &quot;v.&quot;<br/><br/>What&#39;s unforgivable: <br/><br/>The title! &quot;Alien Hunter&quot; is an absolutely terrible name. Surely they could have come up with something a little more enticing. It sounds like a reject Jean-Claude film title.<br/><br/>I&#39;m still amazed that they were able to cast James Spader in this. I mean, JAMES SPADER!!! :)<br/><br/>Bored? Nothing else to watch or rent? Give this movie a try.

646f9e108c
Proof of Justice full movie in hindi free download hd 720pBedevilled full movie download in hindiEpisode 1.5 movie free download hdDaniel and Emily Will Face the New Phase of Their Life Together in hindi movie downloadThe Desert PunkEpisode 1.78 movie hindi free downloadAsia Adventure full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieReplicant movie downloadHalo: Combat Evolved Anniversary movie free download in hindiEpisode 2.34 full movie download in hindi hd
Please log in to post a reply.